11.17.2008

Growing!

Look how much she's grown! And these are at least a month old!

We're going to take pictures of Ellie in this big onesie (until she grows out of it!) to see how much she is growing.

This one was taken when she was about 6 days old.
She's so little and scrawny!
I wanted to take the second one when she was one month old, but I forgot.
I think this is closer to 6 or 7 weeks old. It was around October 10th, I think.
Look how much she gained! So much fatter!
I wanted to get one every month, but now here it is November 17th and I still haven't taken another!
I guess they'll just have to be random.
I'm going to try to get one around 3 months...which is almost here!
She'll be 3 months old on the day before Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing difference. I'm glad you have that first picture. I remember how scrawny we thought she was at first. Momma

    ReplyDelete